‘Since joining Eloquent in 2021, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to remote working I’ve been able to move from the South West of the UK to the North West, without it affecting my work. Regular face-to-face meet ups with the team also makes remote working that little bit easier’. – Jack
‘Since joining Eloquent I have progressed my professional career, starting as a Cloud and Infrastructure Consultant in 2020, I am now Director of Technical Operations and part of the Senior Leadership Team. Eloquent have supported my move to Australia, thanks to remote working and our 24/7/365 service desk support’. – Adam
‘Since joining Eloquent over 2 years ago, I have progressed from a Marketing Apprentice, to a Marketing Manager, line managing my own team. Thanks to Eloquent believing in a work-life balance, I never get overwhelmed with tasks, and now have more time to spend with my family and friends.’ – Lauren
‘Since joining Eloquent with their work life balance ethos, it has helped me improve my personal life in a significant way. In the last three months, I have spent more time with the family by being part of the kid’s school run, my stress levels have reduced, and I now have more time for the gym.’ – Carlos
‘Since joining Eloquent in 2020, I have developed my professional career, starting out as a bookkeeper, I am now a Finance Controller and line manage my own team. This would not have been possible without Eloquent’s ethos of personal development.’ – Hannah
We innovate and implement mission-critical technology solutions, enabling our clients to focus on their core business whilst nurturing talent and changing the landscape of traditional IT.
We innovate and implement mission-critical technology solutions, enabling our customers to focus on their core business whilst nurturing talent and changing the landscape of traditional IT.
Do you have what it takes to become our next Marketing Guru?
Due to Eloquent’s growth and success, we are currently looking to appoint a motivated and creative Marketing Apprentice to join our internal Sales and Marketing team and play a pivotal part in our rapidly expanding MSP.
This is a hybrid working role and we would like to reassure all potential candidates that you will receive full online remote training, as well as full support and guidance from our CEO, Marketing Manager, HR, and our wider workforce. We pride ourselves on being incredibly nurturing and will always be available to answer your questions so please do not be afraid to ask.
Microsoft Teams allows connectivity to your work colleagues any time of the day via message, phone call or video chat. Not to mention face-to-face guidance and training from your Marketing Manager, and Chief Commercial Officer in our office in Taunton, up to 3 days a week.
We will also provide you with all the kit you need to perform your duties and courier these items to your home address, so you do not have to lift a finger.
So, what will be required of you, you ask?
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to and developing integrated marketing campaigns to promote our products, services, bespoke solutions, and our people.
You should be able to confidently assist with marketing campaigns and projects, recognise opportunities, meet deadlines, and produce creative and effective marketing materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and rapidly growing organisation as a Marketing Apprentice. Eloquent offers a very strong benefits package, but if you think there is something missing from the list, let us know and we will try to add it for you.
• Ideally you would have achieved A-C grades in English Literature/language, Maths, and IT.
• Proficient with various computer systems such as Microsoft 365, Adobe package, and other creative marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Canva.
• Be able to understand trends/patterns and use the data to determine the appropriate course of action to increase engagement.
• Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Willingness to travel to assist the Sales and Marketing team with their presentations, conferences, trade shows, and other events if required.
• Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
Working with the Marketing Manager you will:
• Assist with developing and implementing marketing strategies.
• Track marketing performance and return on investment, to prepare monthly reports for management.
• Run social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
• Liaise with designers and printers to create effective marketing materials.
• Write and proof-read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions.